Welcome to SciWorks
If you are new to SciWorks
Please read carefully.1. Click on internship and follow the steps to applying to the Science Internship Program
2. Please apply to ONE program. You will be able to see all postings regardless. You will be deleted from the system if you apply more than once.
3. It will take 2-3 business days in order to process you application. You will receive an email once apprpoved in.
4. Please make sure once approved you log back in and CAREFULLY read the terms and conditions. You will NOT see job postings prior.
Contact Nadine Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have further questions.
Science Internship Program students with internship employers. This system will allow you to:Apply for admission to SIP
- SciWorks is the portal that connects
- Search job postings and apply for opportunities
- Prepare and manage your application materials
- Schedule and manage interviews
- Sign up to attend workshops and information sessions
Student SciWorks Access Requirements
Important - if you are applying for admission to the Science Internship Program, please note that you will be able to gain access to SciWorks if you:
- Currently have completed less than *24 units of course weight (including transfer credit) that is applicable to your current program.
- Did not obtain a minimum 2.3 GPA on your last complete fall/winter term (or admission GPA if you are a transfer student without a previous fall/winter term.)
If you encounter difficulties logging in, please verify that you meet the above criteria by consulting your unoffical transcipt available via Bear Tracks. If you continue to experience difficulties and have verified that you do meet the requirements above, please contact email@example.com.